Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another non-update

I've been reading Ulysses. It's a book I've wanted to read for a while, and I've been enjoying it greatly. Somehow, i was unacquainted with the typical response to the book. It seems everyone that finds out I'm reading it wishes me luck. This surprised me at first considering how enjoyable it is. Every time someone wishes me luck, I feel like I'm somehow reading it incorrectly. The writing is dense, but at least for me, it isn't headache dense. It's full of interest. I suppose I haven't been reading for full comprehension, but since when do you fully understand a piece of music on your first play/listen through?

I guess I should wait till I get at least halfway through to make further comment since the sentences are supposed to start looking more and more baffling.

---

It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that Christmas is two days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment